MakeUp Eraser Mini Plus
Erase ALL makeup with JUST water! Including waterproof mascara, eyeliner, foundation, lipstick and more!
The Original MakeUp Eraser is an exclusive premium patented cloth that contains millions of tiny hair-like fibers (each fiber is 50-100x thinner than a human hair) that work as a "suction" to lift all dirt, makeup and oil from each individual pore.
Size: Mini Plus (9½" x 6")
Skin Type & Condition: For all skin types
Features & Benefits:
- The Original MakeUp Eraser is a premium, patented, polyester cloth.
- Double-sided to erase and exfoliate the skin.
- Reusable, machine washable and lasts 3 to 5 years.
- Dermatologist approved and great for sensitive skin.
- If used with warm water per instructions, MUE works as a "suction" to lift all makeup, dirt and oil from your pores. No tugging or pulling necessary
- The Original MakeUp Eraser is antibacterial. Each fiber is so tiny that it is nearly impossible for bacteria to live and grow.
- One MakeUp Eraser is equal to 3600 makeup wipes! No chemicals, less waste. #nomorewipes
- Makeup Eraser is 100% Vegan and cruelty-free and has NOT been tested on animals.
- Machine wash prior to first use.
- Fully soak your MakeUp Eraser in warm water.
- First, use the short fiber side to remove your makeup then flip over to long fiber side (side with tag) to pick up anything leftover and exfoliate the skin.
- We suggest using your MakeUp Eraser in sections. Only wet/use the area you need for that night then work your way down the cloth throughout the week.
- To clean, machine wash in hot water with your towel load. This will cause more friction in the machine to get ALL the makeup out of your cloth each time.
- TIP: For stubborn makeup be sure your cloth is fully soaked with very WARM water. Warmer the water, wetter the better! Hold your wet, warm cloth over your eye for 5+ seconds, then begin circular motions for removal.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
SHIPPING & RETURNS
2-8 Business Days within Canada $14.99 2-9 Business days with United States $8.99 At this time we do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the product and the defect. In order to ensure customer satisfaction, we have ask the expert contact form where you can fill in your questions about the product your interested in. Our experienced team will be able to recommend the best product for you. *All Hand Sanitizer are FINAL sale* Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, we will replace the product or refund the purchase price, using the original method of payment. Some items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. These include: sale items
Fill out the form below for personalized advice from The Skincare Supply expert.