AG Hair Curl Thrive Hydrating Conditioner
Curl confidence is rooted in moisture. Quench parched strands with Curl Thrive conditioner, a luxurious and hydrating formula that fights frizz and helps define curls. Quinoa protein, pea peptides and silk amino acids help moisturize and strengthen the hair cuticle, while hyper rich shea butter and lightweight sun flower oil help smooth, calming split ends and frizz. Our exclusive Curl Creating Complex (C3) ensures curls stay aligned and defined.
Features and Benefits
WHAT’S IN IT
• Organic shea butter – super rich and creamy, helps smooth and condition the hair.
• Sun ower oil – conditions hair and helps seal in moisture, protecting hair from free radicals and UV degradation.
• Hydrolyzed quinoa – a complete plant-based protein that contains all 8 essential amino acids. Helps hair look and feel smoother and silkier by forming a protective barrier, sealing in moisture, nourishing the hair cuticle and helping repair damage.
• Pea peptides – a complete source of amino acids, which help strengthen and condition the hair cuticle.
• Silk and keratin protein – add moisture, strength, elasticity and shine.
• Copernica cerifera (carnuba wax) – provides exceptional shine and texture.
Curl Creating Complex (C3) containing:
• Bio-fermented tomato fruit extract – shrinks the hair cuticle and encourages curl.
• Rice amino acids – hydrate and improve hair strength, promote curl, and help ght frizz.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
- Massage into clean, wet hair and leave on for 1–3 minutes. Gently comb through and rinse.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
2-8 Business Days within Canada $14.99 2-9 Business days with United States $8.99 At this time we do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the product and the defect. In order to ensure customer satisfaction, we have ask the expert contact form where you can fill in your questions about the product your interested in. Our experienced team will be able to recommend the best product for you. *All Hand Sanitizer are FINAL sale* Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, we will replace the product or refund the purchase price, using the original method of payment. Some items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. These include: sale items
WHAT’S NOT IN IT
• Parabens–used as preserving agents and have been shown to be a concern to human health. We use gentle cosmetic grade preservatives with a worldwide safety approval.
• PABA (orpara-aminobenzoicacid) – one of the first sunblocks widely available for purchase in the 1970s. PABA has been found to be an irritant to the skin and as a precaution we have chosen to use alternative ingredients like benzophenone-4 or ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate.
• Gluten–all AG products are 100% gluten-free.
• Silicones–formulated with pea peptides,coconut oil and sunflower oil which naturally coat the hair, seal in moisture and add shine.
Fill out the form below for personalized advice from The Skincare Supply expert.