AG Hair Moisture Mask
Moisture Mask infusion treatment . Infuse extremely dry hair with an intense moisture treatment. An extensive blend of naturally hydrating ingredients, including AG’s Sea Complex, penetrate deep into the hair shaft, sealing the cuticle for immediate, long term moisturizing benefits.
Features and Benefits
- strengthens hair
- creates texture
- helps maintain a healthy scalp
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
- Apply after washing hair with Cleansing Cream, leave on for 30 minutes and rinse.
- Can also be used as a pre-shampoo treatment on damp hair (left on 30 minutes to overnight and rinsed with Cleansing Cream).
SHIPPING & RETURNS
2-8 Business Days within Canada $14.99 2-9 Business days with United States $8.99 At this time we do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the product and the defect. In order to ensure customer satisfaction, we have ask the expert contact form where you can fill in your questions about the product your interested in. Our experienced team will be able to recommend the best product for you. *All Hand Sanitizer are FINAL sale* Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, we will replace the product or refund the purchase price, using the original method of payment. Some items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. These include: sale items
WHAT’S IN IT
• Sea Complex
• Giant sea kelp – high in protein, iodine and calcium, which strengthens hair and helps reduce split ends and breakage. Clarifies as it removes unwanted toxins and environmental pollutants.
• Bladderwrack seaweed – rich in nutrients and essential amino acids for healthy hair, bladderwrack is a natural polymer with a high percentage of sodium alginate to create texture.
• Irish moss – contains vitamin A and C which naturally condition hair and Vitamin B which helps maintain a healthy scalp.
• Dulse seaweed – rich in protein, potassium, iron, Vitamin K and iodine which strengthen hair and protect from damage.
• Seaberry oil (sea buckthorn oil) – rich in Vitamin A & E that help fight aging in hair and combat dryness, brittleness, thinning and breakage. Vitamins B1, B2, and B6 rejuvenate and create healthy blood cells which transport oxygen through the hair.
• Vitamin E – conditions and strengthens hair.
• Plant-derived glyceryl stearate – adds texture and is a natural emulsifier.
WHAT’S NOT IN IT
• Parabens – used as preserving agents and have been shown to be a concern to human health. We use gentle cosmetic grade preservatives with a worldwide safety approval.
• PABA (or para-aminobenzoic acid) – one of the first sunblocks widely available for purchase in the 1970’s. PABA has been found to be an irritant to the skin and as a precaution we have chosen to use alternative ingredients like benzophenone-4 or ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate.
• Gluten – all AG Products are 100% gluten-free.
Fill out the form below for personalized advice from The Skincare Supply expert.