AG Hair Natural Boost Conditioner
Formulated with over 98% plant-based and naturally-derived ingredients, AG’s Boost conditioner combines coconut oil, mango seed butter, rapeseed oil, rosehip oil, olive leaf extract, shea butter and hydrolyzed quinoa with the abundant benefits of organic apple cider vinegar to help nourish, detangle, smooth the hair cuticle and seal in moisture. A blend of rosemary, lemongrass, clary sage and vanilla essential oils provide natural fragrance and the benefits of aromatherapy. Ideal for all hair types, perfect for colour-treated hair.
Features and Benefits
- hair feels more manageable, shinier, less frizzy and overall healthier looking
- the essential fatty acids, minerals and vitamins add moisture, luster and strength to the hair
- smooth and condition the hair
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
- Massage into clean, damp hair for 1-3 minutes.
- Comb through.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
2-8 Business Days within Canada $14.99 2-9 Business days with United States $8.99 At this time we do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us at email@example.com with details of the product and the defect. In order to ensure customer satisfaction, we have ask the expert contact form where you can fill in your questions about the product your interested in. Our experienced team will be able to recommend the best product for you. *All Hand Sanitizer are FINAL sale* Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, we will replace the product or refund the purchase price, using the original method of payment. Some items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. These include: sale items
What's In It
• Organic apple cider vinegar (ACV) - naturally lowers the pH of the hair, closing and sealing the cuticle, locking in color and leaving hair noticeably softer. In addition, hair feels more manageable, shinier, less frizzy and overall healthier looking. Being slightly astringent ACV helps cleans the scalp and reduce oiliness
• Coconut Oil - composed of fatty acids and vitamin E, coconut oil has a low molecular weight that easily penetrates the hair cuticle, helping hair retain moisture, add shine and prevent breakage.
• Mango seed butter - a good source of essential fatty acids, minerals and vitamins that add moisture, luster and strength to the hair.
• Sweet almond seed extract - contains an abundance of nutrients, including calcium, magnesium, phosphorous and vitamin E which nurture the hair cuticle, softening and adding shine. • Organic Shea butter - suer rich and creamy, helps smooth and condition the hair
• Essential oil fragrance blend - rosemary, lemongrass, clary sage and lavender.
Fill out the form below for personalized advice from The Skincare Supply expert.