AG Hair Texture Gloss
Enhance waves, curls and texture while controlling frizz and bringing moisture and gloss to dry, brittle ends. Texture Gloss is enhanced with AG''s Sea Complex, an infusion of three naturally texturizing seaweed extracts plus anti-aging sea berry oil touchable hold.
Features and Benefits
- Giant sea kelp - high in protein, iodine and calcium, which strengthens hair and helps reduce split ends and breakage. Clarifies as it removes unwanted toxins and environmental pollutants
- Bladderwack seaweed - rich in nutrients and essential amino acids for healthy hair, bladderwack is a natural polymer with a high percentage of sodium alginate to create texture
- Irish moss - contains vitamin A and C which naturally condition hair and Vitamin B which helps maintain a healthy scalp.
- Dulse seaweed - rich in protein, potassium, iron, Vitamin K and iodine which strengthen hair and protect from damage
- Seaberry oil (sea buckthorn oil) - rich in Vitamin A and E that help fight aging in hair and combat dryness, brittleness, thinning and breakage. Vitamins B1, B2, and B6 rejuvenate and create healthy blood cells which transport oxygen through the hair.
- Vitamin E - conditions and strengthens hair
- Plant-derived glyceryl stearate - adds texture and is a natural emulsifier
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
Emulsify product in hands and apply to dry, styled hair. Add piece definition and control to wavy or curly hair, twist and scrunch straight hair to get a tousled effect or apply specifically to dry ends for added gloss.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
2-8 Business Days within Canada $14.99 2-9 Business days with United States $8.99 At this time we do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the product and the defect. In order to ensure customer satisfaction, we have ask the expert contact form where you can fill in your questions about the product your interested in. Our experienced team will be able to recommend the best product for you. *All Hand Sanitizer are FINAL sale* Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, we will replace the product or refund the purchase price, using the original method of payment. Some items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. These include: sale items
What's Not In It:
- Parabens - used as preserving agents and have been shown to be a concern to human health. We use gentle cosmetic grade preservatives with a worldwide safety approval.
- PABA (or para-aminobenzoic acid) - one of the first sunblocks widely available for purchase in the 1970's. PABA has been found to be an irritant to the skin, and as a precaution we have chosen to use alternative ingredients like benzophenone-4 or ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate.
- Gluten - all AG Products are 100% gluten-free.
Fill out the form below for personalized advice from The Skincare Supply expert.