Ardell - Magnetic Liquid Eyeliner
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
1. Apply two coats of Magnetic Liner along the upper lash line.
2. Place Magnetic Lashes on Magnetic Liner while liner is still semi-wet.
3. Gently press down to secure.
1. Gently peel off Magnetic Lashes and remove Magnetic Liquid LIner residue from the band/magnets, taking care not to detach magnets from band. Store in tray for reuse.
To remove Magnetic Liquid Liner, gently wipe an oil-based makeup remover over closed eyelids until clean.
1. Apply on clean & dry lids. For best results, use primer prior to application.
2. If you need to reposition Magnetic Lashes once the Magnetic Liquid Liner has dried, slowly peel off lashes and gently remove any Magnetic Liquid Liner from band/magnets, taking care not to detach magnets from the lash band.
3. Reapply fresh coats of Magnetic Liquid Liner before reattaching Magnetic Lashes.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
2-8 Business Days within Canada $14.99 2-9 Business days with United States $8.99 At this time we do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the product and the defect. In order to ensure customer satisfaction, we have ask the expert contact form where you can fill in your questions about the product your interested in. Our experienced team will be able to recommend the best product for you. *All Hand Sanitizer are FINAL sale* Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, we will replace the product or refund the purchase price, using the original method of payment. Some items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. These include: sale items
Fill out the form below for personalized advice from The Skincare Supply expert.