CND Shellac Rule Breaker
CND Shellac Rule Breaker 0.25 fl oz/7.3 ml
The Original Gel Colour, CND Shellac gives you 14+ days of high-performance wear with stunning crystal shine!
Size: 7.3 ml. | 0.25 fl. oz.
WHAT IT IS:
- A UV-cured color coat featuring UV3 technology:
- On like polish
- Wears like gel
- Off in minutes
WHAT IT DOES:
- The second step of the Shellac system – brushes on for smooth, even coverage.
- Provides a long-lasting color layer to nails.
WHY YOU NEED IT:
- Provides a revolutionary new color service for nails.
- Provides 14-day wear.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
Shellac Application Instructions
- Remove shine and rough ridges from nails using pink buffer (optional)
- Clean oil/dirt off nails using Scrub Fresh or polish remover and a lint free pad (soap and water can also be used).
- Apply one thin coat of Shellac UV Base Coat to one hand and cure for 10 seconds under UV lamp. Repeat on second hand.
- Apply one thin coat of Shellac color polish to one hand and cure for 2 minutes under UV lamp. Repeat on the second hand.
- Apply a second coat of Shellac color polish to one hand and cure for 2 minutes under UV lamp. Repeat on second hand.
- Apply Shellac UV Top Coat to one hand and cure for 2 minutes. Repeat on second hand.
- Remove sticky/tacky film left on the nail with a lint free pad soaked in 79% or 99% Isopropyl alcohol (rubbing alcohol can also be used).
Shellac Removal Instructions
- Shellac can easily be removed using Shellac Remover Wraps or pure 100% acetone.
- Place each finger in a remover wrap.
- Soak the pad on the wrap with pure acetone.
- Place wrap under the finger and the soaked cotton pad over the nail.
- Secure wrap tightly.
- Leave for 10 minutes and apply pressure to the nail.
- Pull the remover wrap off the nail using a twisting motion.
- Use pure acetone and a lint free pad to remove any leftover residue.
- Pour pure 99% to 100% acetone into a small bowl.
- Soak your fingers in the acetone for 10 minutes.
- Pull fingers out and wait a couple minutes (polish should start cracking/peeling).
- Peel and push off polish using an orange stick (wooden cuticle stick).
- To remove remaining polish soak a cotton ball or pad in acetone and rub it over the nail.
- Wash hands with soap and water.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
2-8 Business Days within Canada $14.99 2-9 Business days with United States $8.99 At this time we do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us at email@example.com with details of the product and the defect. In order to ensure customer satisfaction, we have ask the expert contact form where you can fill in your questions about the product your interested in. Our experienced team will be able to recommend the best product for you. *All Hand Sanitizer are FINAL sale* Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, we will replace the product or refund the purchase price, using the original method of payment. Some items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. These include: sale items
Fill out the form below for personalized advice from The Skincare Supply expert.