amika Soulfood Mask
Deeply condition, hydrate and restore dry hair to its natural vibrancy and health with this replenishing treatment. Deeply condition, hydrate and restore dry hair to its natural vibrancy and health with this replenishing treatment.
Features and Benefits
- Jojoba Seed Oil – penetrates the hair follicle to fill in cracks on the cuticle surface and strengthen hair from the inside out
- Vitamin C – the antioxidant that assists in hair growth, repair and the reduction of free radicals
- Free of sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten, mineral oil, petrochemicals and artificial colors
- Vegetarian-friendly and cruelty-free
- Safe for color-treated, Brazilian-treated and keratin-treated hair
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
- Use either as a weekly treatment or an everyday conditioner after the amika shampoo of your choice. Leave to penetrate for 5 to 7 minutes and rinse.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
2-8 Business Days within Canada $14.99 2-9 Business days with United States $8.99 At this time we do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us at email@example.com with details of the product and the defect. In order to ensure customer satisfaction, we have ask the expert contact form where you can fill in your questions about the product your interested in. Our experienced team will be able to recommend the best product for you. *All Hand Sanitizer are FINAL sale* Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, we will replace the product or refund the purchase price, using the original method of payment. Some items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. These include: sale items
Fill out the form below for personalized advice from The Skincare Supply expert.