Gelish Dip Powder 23g/0.8 oz Black Shadow
Gelish Dip Powder provides stunning manicure on natural nails or tips in a few simple steps. Use dipping to achieve the most vivid colour payoff and foolproof pink & whites. Easier and faster to apply than traditional acrylic with strength and support for chip-free 14 days wear and UV lamp is not necessary. Contrary to the regular acrylic system, Gelish Dip reduces steps and tools to achieve amazing and strong application in a simpler way plus your clients get 14-day nail wear. Gelish Dip powder is available in more than 120 colours that match the best Gelish and Morgan Taylor shades. Gelish Dip Powders Colours include crèmes glitters, shimmers, metallics and French shades. So no matter what your style or personal colour palette, you’re covered. Gelish Dipping Powder is perfectly milled for precise colour clarity and complete absorption. The system will air dry to a strong and high gloss application.
Gelish Powder Features
- Strong & durable
- Water and chip resistant
- Non-toxic healthier nail bed; no harmful primer
- Quick application and easily soaks off
- No UV/LED light required to cure, it's quick air dried
- Long lasting colour and shine
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
Gelish Dip Application Tips & How-To Tutorial
Gelish Dip nail system is an acrylic enhancement but uses fewer tools than regular acrylic application. It finishes like gel polish without the need to use a UV Lamp or LED Lamp to dry the polish or acrylic brushes to sculpt the nails. The application and removal process is quick and easy. The application will last up to 14 days if applied properly.
Gelish Acrylic Dipping Powder Step By Step
- Before doing your first step, prep your natural nails as usual by cleaning the cuticles and nail beds.
- Apply one coat to prepped nail. Follow with Gelish Dip Base Coat.
- Apply Gelish Dip Base Coat to a nail and dip into Dip powder. Tap off excess powder. Move to the next nail. Repeat for desired coverage.
- Apply activator to all nails. Now apply a base coat, file and shape. Remove dust with a lint-free nail wipes. Reapply activator and dry wipe.
- Apply two thin even top coat to each nail and let air dry. In no time, your nails will be hard and shiny and beautiful.
- Some nail techs prefer to pour the powder on top of the wet nail instead of dipping it. You can try either way.
- To keep your brush soft, use Gelish Dip Brush Restorer. Just place the hardened brush in the bottle and soak until softened. Allow the nail art brush to dry.
To remove, simply wrap or soak the nails in acetone just like how you remove the gel polish application.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
2-8 Business Days within Canada $14.99 2-9 Business days with United States $8.99 At this time we do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us at email@example.com with details of the product and the defect. In order to ensure customer satisfaction, we have ask the expert contact form where you can fill in your questions about the product your interested in. Our experienced team will be able to recommend the best product for you. *All Hand Sanitizer are FINAL sale* Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, we will replace the product or refund the purchase price, using the original method of payment. Some items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. These include: sale items
Fill out the form below for personalized advice from The Skincare Supply expert.