Joico Color Infuse Brown Conditioner
For all you brunettes, think of Color Infuse Brown Shampoo and Conditioner as the ultimate dessert for your rich brunette hair. It takes those sweet, golden, honeyed highlights and serves them up with a serious dose of shine and depth. Color Infuse Brown is formulated specifically to make sure brunettes stay rich - no more dull-brown doldrums here! This won't cover highlights, instead it enhances warm tones, golden and honey hues, on light and medium brunettes. Perfect for refreshing your color, it's great on natural, even virgin hair (as ends tend to get lighter) providing a natural infusion of color so tones stay even.
Size: 10.1 fl. oz.
Features and Benefits
- Color Infuse Brown instantly refreshes golden-brown + enhances golden highlights
- Tone-enhancing pigments last though regular shampooing, maintaining over 85% of color vibrancy even after 18 washes
- Proven to reduce breakage by more than 53%* - Multi-Spectrum Defense Complex™ helps protect color against fading
- Bio-Advanced Peptide Complex™ delivers root-to-tip repair + protection for healthier hair with every use
- Boost color vibrancy + shine
- Cumulative effects - the more often you use the more color-enriching dyes it infuses into the strands, keeping your color tones even
* Against combing breakage on damaged hair vs. a non-conditioning shampoo
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
The How-To of Color Infuse:
Use Color Infuse Shampoo and Conditioner as often as needed for maintenance. If you have porous ends, apply the shampoo starting at the scalp, then massage it half-way down hair strands. Leave the shampoo on for up to five minutes to allow for maximum dye penetration, then allow the foam to work its way through your more porous ends as you rinse.
Apply the conditioner from halfway down your strands to the ends, then leave it on for up to three minutes to allow the dyes to deposit into your more porous ends.
If you have highlights in a darker base, you can safely apply Color Infuse to all of your hair; the dyes will just lightly affect your dark base while refreshing your highlights. If your hue is really faded, allow the conditioner to sit on your hair for five minutes. If you're just fighting a minimal amount of fading, a minute or two will be sufficient.
Multi-Spectrum Defense Complex helps protect color against fading, while our Bio-Advanced Peptide Complex delivers root-to-tip repair, protection, frizz-fighters, and shine with each and every use. Plus, we added Anionic Dye Technology to the mix to ensure that color-enhancing dyes attach… and stay attached.
Fill out the form below for personalized advice from The Skincare Supply expert.