OPI Color Powder Dipping1.5 oz Do You Lilac It?
OPI Color Powder Dipping1.5 Oz Do You Lilac It? DPB29
You love it, we're obsessed. Introducing Powder Perfection - acrylic nails reinvented with a faster, easier and odour free formula with gel-like shine. Now available in 100 iconic OPI shades. Acrylic Services Reinvented. Faster, Easier & Odor-Free, OPI’s dipping powders are a quick applying, odour-free acrylic alternative that promotes a clean-air environment while offering gel-like shine & weeks of wear without the need to light cure.
With gel-like shine and durable wear for 14+ days, Powder Perfection uses a unique technology designed for protection. A great alternative to traditional acrylics with no light curing, this chip-resistant powder gives a protective overlay on the natural nail with perfect colour. The ideal solution for those with weak nails, this magic powder is super easy to soak off and remove.
- This super powder gives a protective overlay over nails to ensure long-lasting wear for 14+ days.
- It's raining nail shades! With 100+ new shades of nail colour, there are now 100+ shades of Powder Perfection available.
- Dip Into Durability - Get the most out of your mani. Dip into chip free, vibrant colour that lasts until you take it off.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
How To Apply The Perfect OPI Powder Dipping System
OPI Powder Perfection is an odour-free acrylic alternative that promotes a clean-air environment while offering gel-like shine and weeks of wear without the need to light cure. It’s great for protective overlay services on clients with weak, flexible nails that break easily. Here’s how to properly apply this popular nail service.
Before getting started, it’s crucial that you prep nails correctly to ensure adhesion.
- Wash your hands, have clients wash their hands, and remove any polish. Trim nails if needed and shape as desired with the EDGE White 240 File.
- Dip the tip of the PusherPlus Multi-Use Pusher into a small amount of Swiss Hand Guard Antiseptic Handwash Gel. Push back the eponychium to reveal the true cuticle. Gently remove residue with an Expert Touch Nail Wipe.
- Use the Dexterity Dual-Edge Nail Plate Cleaner to remove excess non- living tissue. Remove any hangnails and remaining non- living tissue with the AccuNip Professional Precision Nipper.
- Lightly buff the nail surface with the 220-grit side of FLEX 220/280 Buffer. Remove dust and cleanse nail with an Expert Touch Nail Wipe saturated with N.A.S. 99 and allow to dry.
- Apply one coat of Bond-Aid pH Balancing Agent to each nail and allow to dry.
OPI Powder Dipping Application
After prepping nails, get ready to dip! Pour a small amount of your OPI Powder Perfection Color Powder shade of choice and OPI Powder Perfection Color Set Powder into small, plastic cups.
- Apply one coat of Base Coat to a single nail, making sure to cover the entire surface of the nail. Immediately dip the same nail at a 45-degree angle into OPI Powder Perfection Color Powder. Tap off excess powder and repeat on the other four nails of the same hand. Be sure to complete one nail at a time in order to prevent the base coat from drying too quickly.
- Once the hand is complete, tap off excess powder. When it’s dry to the touch, use a sanitized cosmetic brush to wipe off any remaining loose powder. Apply a second layer of Base Coat and Color Powder. Wipe any remaining loose powder.
- Apply one coat of OPI Powder Perfection Activator to all five nails, making sure to cover the entire surface of the nail. Allow to dry completely. While the activator dries, complete the first two steps on the other hand.
- Go back to the first hand and make sure the OPI Powder Perfection Activator is completely dry. If needed, gently file the surface. Buff with the FLEX 100/180 Buffer. Use a light hand when filing and buffing to avoid filing through the layers of color. Use a cosmetic brush to remove excess powder and filing dust.
- Apply one coat of OPI Powder Perfection Activator on all five nails of the same hand, making sure to cover the entire surface of each nail. Allow it to dry completely. File and buff as necessary.
- Apply one coat of OPI Powder Perfection Top Coat to each nail and allow at least one minute to dry. Repeat this application on the other hand, then apply a second coat to each hand.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
2-8 Business Days within Canada $14.99 2-9 Business days with United States $8.99 At this time we do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the product and the defect. In order to ensure customer satisfaction, we have ask the expert contact form where you can fill in your questions about the product your interested in. Our experienced team will be able to recommend the best product for you. *All Hand Sanitizer are FINAL sale* Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, we will replace the product or refund the purchase price, using the original method of payment. Some items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. These include: sale items
Fill out the form below for personalized advice from The Skincare Supply expert.