Ardell LashTite Adhesive 3.5g
Adhesive is a longer lasting glue and is used on individual lashes only. It can hold lashes for weeks but must be removed with LashFree Remover if it becomes necessary to remove the lashes.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
- Thoroughly clean your eyelashes and eyelids so they are make-up and oil free.
- Pour a few drops of LashTite adhesive on a piece of foil.
- Gently lift a individuals lash from tray with tweezers.
- Dip end into adhesive.
- Starting at the center of the eyelid, apply lashes one at a time by placing the lash cluster on top of one of your own natural lashes with the end close to, but not touching your eyelid. Support lash gently with fingertips until adhesive sets. Work towards the outer corner. Return to center and gradually work inward until lashes blend. Apply 10-15 lashes per eye.
- DuraLashes should be replaced as your natural lashes shed. (About 4 to 5 weeks)
- Care and Cleaning: Cleanse lashes with cool water. Oil-based cleansers soften adhesive. Be gentle. Don't rub or towel dry your eyes. Allow your lashes to air dry. Like natural lashes, DuraLashes will singe. Avoid open flame or direct heat.
- Removal: Your DuraLashes can be easily removed with specially formulated LashFree Adhesive Remover. Never try to pull them off after adhesive has set.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Current processing and fulfillment time-frame 3-11 business days 2-9 Business Days within Canada $16.00 2-9 Business days with United States $15.00 At this time we do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the product and the defect. In order to ensure customer satisfaction, we have ask the expert contact form where you can fill in your questions about the product your interested in. Our experienced team will be able to recommend the best product for you. *All Hand Sanitizer are FINAL sale* Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, we will replace the product or refund the purchase price, using the original method of payment. Some items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. These include: sale items
Fill out the form below for personalized advice from The Skincare Supply expert.