Aria Beauty Pink Marble Blowdry Brush
Choose your optimal speed and heat setting on the brush and let this all-in-one tool do the styling work for you... No more juggling your blowdryer and round brush!
Gentle tourmaline barrel with dual-bristle design expertly smooths and volumizes hair as you dry, creating a polished finish on any and all hair types.
No experience necessary for perfect salon standard blowouts, every time!
Features & Benefits:
- 3 adjustable heat/speed settings allow styling customization for all hair types
- Tourmaline barrel smoothes frizz instantly with negative ions
- Curved barrel with dual-bristle design creates smoothness and volume while you dry
- Oval barrel dimensions: 2 inches x 3.25 inches
- Convenient ultra-long 9' cord
- Lightweight and easy to use
- 110 volts; 60 HZ
- 1000 watt motor
- One year warranty
- Do not use styling tool in the presence of water or while bathing, showering or washing. If the styling tool falls into water while it is plugged in do not retrieve it unless main power source is shut off.
- Never use styling tools with bare or wet feet as this could cause electrical shock or injury.
- The styling tool is extremely hot and can burn your skin. Do not touch any heated element while the styler is plugged in. Be sure to give the styling tool sufficient cooling time.
- If you do experience a burn stop styling and tend to it immediately.
- Always use a thermal protection glove if it is offered.
- Be sure to turn the styling tool ?off? after every use. Never leave a styling tool unattended when it is plugged in or turned "on".
- Do not set a styling tool down near flammable surfaces or on top of delicate materials, plastics or any other materials sensitive to heat.
- If you must set the styling tool down while it is plugged in, do so only on a heat resistant surface. It is best to use a heat resistant Protective Felt Mat or Hair Straightener Holder to avoid damaging your countertops.
- Always inspect your styling tool before use and do not use if any section appears to be damaged.
- For any warranty repairs, please contact the authorized Aria Beauty retailer or manufacturer./li>
- Aria Beauty is not responsible for any damages caused by improper or unintended use./li>
- Original purchase receipt and detailed pictures of your styling tool are required for any warranty claim./li>
- When you finish using your styling tool, unplug it and give it time to cool before storing.
- Do not wrap the cord around your styler as this may loosen the connection or cause fraying. Handle cord gently and avoid sharp bending and twisting.
- Store in a safe, dry location for future use, out of children?s (and pets) r
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
SHIPPING & RETURNS
2-8 Business Days within Canada $14.99 2-9 Business days with United States $8.99 At this time we do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the product and the defect. In order to ensure customer satisfaction, we have ask the expert contact form where you can fill in your questions about the product your interested in. Our experienced team will be able to recommend the best product for you. *All Hand Sanitizer are FINAL sale* Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, we will replace the product or refund the purchase price, using the original method of payment. Some items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. These include: sale items
Fill out the form below for personalized advice from The Skincare Supply expert.