Footlogix Peeling Skin Forumla 7
Effective in treating clammy, peeling skin.
This formula, with Dermal Infusion Technology®, provides relief of peeling, scaling, itching between the toes and irritation associated with fungal infections. With the proprietary Spiraleen®, an effective anti-microbial ingredient, it protects and cares for clammy feet prone to Athlete's Foot. Contains no added moisturizers.
Non-drying. Ideal for people with diabetes. Non-allegenic. Contains CoQ10: an effective ingredient which increases the strength of the skin and fights free radicals.
Size: 125 ml
Skin Type & Condition:
- For clammy, peeling unsightly skin.
- For itchy, burning, redness and peeling conditions.
- Bare feet exposed in gyms, saunas, pools, hotel rooms, change rooms, airport security etc.
- The treatment of peeling skin on the foot and between the toes
- Wearers of boots & non-breathable footwear.
- Enriched with patented Spiraleen, a unique antimicrobial 'end product' concentrate, exclusively from Footlogix. This bioactive micro algae is specifically designed to deliver optimal levels of cell protection, regeneration and collagen synthesis to skin and nails.
- Spiraleen works by inhibiting the invasive germs with its highly efficacious anti-fungal, anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties resulting in a stronger skin barrier for healthier, happier feet.
- The product does not disrupt the skin's natural flora.
- Dermal Infusion Technology is uniquely non occlusive, allowing the skin to transpire and maintain its primary function – protection.
- Further, the Dermal Infusion Technology delivers this non greasy apply & go formula where it is most needed, deep into the layers of the epidermis quickly. No need for heat or time.
- Non-drying. Ideal for people with diabetes. Non-allegenic. Contains CoQ10: an effective ingredient which increases the strength of the skin and fights free radicals.
- Apply to clean, dry feet twice a day for 2 weeks, then daily until conditions are resolved.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Current processing and fulfillment time-frame 3-11 business days 2-9 Business Days within Canada $16.00 2-9 Business days with United States $15.00 At this time we do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the product and the defect. In order to ensure customer satisfaction, we have ask the expert contact form where you can fill in your questions about the product your interested in. Our experienced team will be able to recommend the best product for you. *All Hand Sanitizer are FINAL sale* Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, we will replace the product or refund the purchase price, using the original method of payment. Some items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. These include: sale items
Fill out the form below for personalized advice from The Skincare Supply expert.