Footlogix Rough Skin Formula 7+
Effective in treating dry, rough, scaling feet.
This formula with Dermal Infusion Technology® contains Clotrimazole, an effective anti-fungal agent, effective in treating dry, rough, scratchy, sand-paper like skin prone to fungal infections. Also contains Urea to help lock in moisture. Ideal for Diabetics, seniors and those who are immuno-compromised.
Size: 125 ml
Skin Type & Condition:
- For dry, rough, scaling, unsightly skin.
- For superficial cracking, sandpaper like, scaling, coarse conditions.
- Bare feet exposed in gyms, saunas, pools, hotel rooms, change rooms, airport security, etc.
- The treatment for individuals prone to fungal infections: Diabetics, atopic dermatitis sufferers, etc.
- For wearers of sandals or flip-flops and those who walk barefoot on a regular basis.
- Enriched with patented Spiraleen, a unique antimicrobial 'end product' concentrate, exclusively from Footlogix. This bioactive micro algae is specifically designed to deliver optimal levels of cell protection, regeneration and collagen synthesis to skin and nails.
- Spiraleen works by inhibiting the invasive germs with its highly efficacious anti-fungal, anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties resulting in a stronger skin barrier for healthier, happier feet. The product does not disrupt the natural flora of the skin.
- Dermal Infusion Technology is uniquely non occlusive, allowing the skin to transpire and maintain its primary function - protection.
- Further, the Dermal Infusion Technology delivers this non greasy apply & go formula where it is most needed, deep into the layers of the epidermis quickly.
- Non-drying. Ideal for people with diabetes. Non-allegenic.
- Contains CoQ10: an effective ingredient which increases the strength of the skin and fights free radicals.
- Apply to clean, dry feet twice a day for 2 weeks, then daily until conditions are resolved.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
SHIPPING & RETURNS
2-8 Business Days within Canada $14.99 2-9 Business days with United States $8.99 At this time we do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the product and the defect. In order to ensure customer satisfaction, we have ask the expert contact form where you can fill in your questions about the product your interested in. Our experienced team will be able to recommend the best product for you. *All Hand Sanitizer are FINAL sale* Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, we will replace the product or refund the purchase price, using the original method of payment. Some items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. These include: sale items
Fill out the form below for personalized advice from The Skincare Supply expert.