IGK Permanent Color Kit 6N But First Coffee
Colorist-developed at-home hair color, with safe and effective ingredients for vibrant, dimensional, salon-worthy color. Clinically proven to leave hair 15x shinier, with 40% reduced breakage and 88% softer and smoother strands. Easy-to-apply, clean, high-performing formulas that won’t compromise hair health and are proudly vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free and ammonia-free. For best results, follow with IGK Hair products.
- Leaves hair 15x shinier and 88% softer and smoother strands with 40% reduced breakage.
- Mistake-proof, easy-to-follow application. Enough for 1 application.
- Featuring Squalane, Orchid Extract and Bamboo Extract.
- Cream Color in 6N But First Coffee (Light Natural Brown) 1.7oz, Activator, Barrier Cream, Conditioning Mask, Stain Remover, Gloves.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
- Drape a towel around your shoulders or put on a t-shirt you don't mind getting stained. Grab a wide tooth comb, a few hair clips, a timer and a cotton cloth. Divide your hair into four quadrants, by center parting hair from front to back, then from ear to ear. Clip each section onto head.
- Apply Protect 1 Color Block Barrier Gel directly to the skin along your hairline and ears to avoid staining.
- Squeeze the entire tube of Color 2 Rich Cream Pigment into the Activate 3 Nourishing Color Developer bottle.
- Time to activate. Shake the bottle vigorously until the pigment and developer are fully combined.
- Put on the gloves and work one quadrant at a time starting from the back, and applying color in small sections using the tip applicator. Be sure to saturate your hair from roots to ends, and massage through to ensure even application.
- Once you finish the back, repeat the steps, starting from the crown and working towards the hairline, saving the finer hairs in front for last. Ater all your hair is coated with color, massage color into your scalp so you don’t miss a strand.
- Clip your hair away from your face and neck, then let it process for 35 minutes. For stubborn grays, leave on for 45 minutes.
- Fully rinse color until water runs clear and cleanse with your favorite IGK shampoo. After cleansing, squeeze out excess water from the hair. Apply Treat 4 Post-Color Treatment Mask generously to hair from roots to ends, combing through with a wide tooth comb. Leave on for 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
- Saturate a cotton cloth with the Erase 5 Stain-Removing Cleanser, then gently dab and wipe any stained areas of the skin or work surface.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Current processing and fulfillment time-frame 3-11 business days 2-9 Business Days within Canada $16.00 2-9 Business days with United States $15.00 At this time we do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the product and the defect. In order to ensure customer satisfaction, we have ask the expert contact form where you can fill in your questions about the product your interested in. Our experienced team will be able to recommend the best product for you. *All Hand Sanitizer are FINAL sale* Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, we will replace the product or refund the purchase price, using the original method of payment. Some items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. These include: sale items
Fill out the form below for personalized advice from The Skincare Supply expert.