Unite SILKY:SMOOTH Heat Activator
For full, frizz-free hair that stays for days, try RE:UNITE Silky:Smooth System, 3-step hair smoothing system that dramatically tames, strengthens, and repairs hair at home or in the salon. Its results are similar to in-salon keratin treatments but without all the damage and the smell. Unlike traditional keratin treatments, that leave hair smooth and often flat and dry, the RE:UNITE SILKY:SMOOTH System is actually good for your hair. It smooths, strengthens, and repairs, plus creates volume, all while leaving hair smelling absolutely amazing. It’s safe for blonde, brittle hair, hair extensions, chemically treated hair and can be added to your routine if you are currently using a keratin treatment to keep your locks happy and healthy.
Seal the deal with step 3, SILKY:SMOOTH Heat Activator, the final step in completely transforming your hair. This leave-in spray works to deliver a powerful heat-activated polymer that provides an invisible barrier around the cuticle that seals in moisture and nutrients while locking out frizz-causing humidity. It’s also safe for hair extensions and to add on after chemical services to help lock in color, repair damage and seal the cuticle. The result is dramatically smooth and shiny hair that lasts for days, even after a few washes.
- Seals cuticle & locks in moisture
- Smooths & softens
- Repels humidity & fights frizz
- Provides UV/thermal protection
- Lasts for several washes
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
- After Step 1 and 2, spray Step 3: SILKY:SMOOTH Heat Activator generously on damp, towel-dried hair, making sure to distribute the activator throughout the hair evenly.
- Using a hairdryer, rough dry to remove excess moisture, then comb and divide hair into sections. Using a styling iron, or hairdryer with a round or flat brush, smooth out each section from root to end until dry.
- Note: Some steam may occur; this is the heat activator hard at work, creating a protective, anti-humidity seal. Must use heat to activate and reactivate between washes.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
2-8 Business Days within Canada $14.99 2-9 Business days with United States $8.99 At this time we do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the product and the defect. In order to ensure customer satisfaction, we have ask the expert contact form where you can fill in your questions about the product your interested in. Our experienced team will be able to recommend the best product for you. *All Hand Sanitizer are FINAL sale* Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a refund or a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are entitled to a replacement or refund, we will replace the product or refund the purchase price, using the original method of payment. Some items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. These include: sale items
Fill out the form below for personalized advice from The Skincare Supply expert.